Here at Kixup Repairs we accept mail-in repairs from all around Australia.
After you have ordered your repair through our website, we will send you an email with the following instructions to send the device in to us.
Before sending your device to us:
- Backup your device if possible. Depending on the damage to your device you may or may not be able to backup your device. While in 99% off repair jobs you won't lose any data, it is always recommended to backup your phone.
- Remove any cases or accessories attached to the phone. You can also keep your charging cables and headphones as we have all that here in our workshop.
- You may remove the sim card and place it in a spare phone
- Ensure the device is turned off.
Sending your device to us:
- After ensuring the device is turned off securely wrap the device in bubble wrap and place inside a box for best protection during transit.
- Ship the device to: Kixup Repairs, 13C West Street, Mount Isa QLD 4825.
Once we have received the device it usually takes us between 24-48 hours before we have it repaired and shipped back out to you.
We ship all repairs via Express Post with Australia Post and usually takes between 2-3 days to arrive.